Interested in becoming a Peer Educator to promote positive body image on campus?
BeYou Body Positivity Peer Educators will be trained to implement an interactive, peer-led program, which aims to help students feel better about their bodies.
The program curriculum is targeted toward individuals who identify as women, however, men are welcome to apply and participate as well. The training is open to undergraduate and graduate students of all majors.
Check back in the Fall for applications!
- Complete and submit an application of interest .
- In-person interviews will be held the following week.
- Peer Educators must be able to attend an 8-hour training on a Saturday in January. The training will be held on campus.
- Attend an 8-hour training, held on a Saturday .
- Students are expected to facilitate at least 2 workshops per semester
- Staff at least 2 events per semester
- Participate in BeYou social media campaigns (share and retweet posts/comment/contribute to content)
- Distribute promotional flyers across campus
- Attend 50% of the bi-weekly meetings per semester
- Students will also have the opportunity to serve as “Project Leads,” assisting with the planning of events, meetings, and projects