Before having sex with someone, ask yourself the following questions to
be sure you’re making the right choices for you.
- Am I following my personal beliefs and values?
- Do we both want the same thing (casual sex, relationship, etc.)?
- How will I feel about this tomorrow?
- Am I letting alcohol, drug use, self-esteem, or peer pressure affect my decision?
- Have my partner and I talked about possible consequences, such as STIs and pregnancy?
- Do I know how to use condoms or other STI protection?
- Is this consensual sex?
Call 706-542-8690 for more information about sexual decision making.
Healthy, Consensual Sex
Is Oral Sex, Sex?
Sex and Alcohol